Monday, March 15, 2010

Jessica Simpson didn't brush her teeth

Jessica Simpson didn’t need regular brushing of teeth, she revealed this in an interview in one of the online radio stations. “I do brush every now and again, but my teeth are extremely powerful,” she said. So, how come Tony Romo and John Mayer didn’t even bother to complain?

“I just use Listerine–and sometimes I’ll use my sweater,” she said when asked how she kept her teeth from turning jet black.
Jessica also briefly told about the revelations from her kiss and tell boyfriend John Mayer. “Maybe in his mind he was thinking about giving me a compliment but he wasn’t,” she said. Mayer, in an interview that appeared in Playboy, described his and Simpson’s sex life as “sexual napalm.”

Simpson said that her ex “gave away my game,” adding that she was disappointed that Mayer revealed intimate details about their relationship. Mayer also notify about his “addiction” to Jessica Simpson, saying that “that girl is like crack cocaine to me.”
credit to dailycontributor

wallyibong.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment