Friday, December 3, 2010

Jasmine Curtis in TV 5's Utol kong Hoodlum

Jasmine Curtis, Anne Curtis' biological sister is the newest star of TV 5. According to reports, Jasmine will be the leading lady of JC de Vera in the remake of the 1991 hit movie Utol kong Hoodlum in TV 5 (Kapatid Network).

In her interview with PEP regarding how she feels on her first appearance with press, she said:


"Actually, mixed emotions, mixed between nervous and excited"
"Kasi, I know na nag-perform na ako before, pero iba kasi debut ko nga dito.
"Parang hindi ko alam kung ano yung dapat ma-feel ko.
"But I'm happy to see all of the press people."

English Translation:

"Actually, mixed emotions, mixed between nervous and excited. I already performed before but it's different here. I don't know what to be felt, but I'm happy to see all the press."

At the end of the interview, she invited the press to support her for the special project  that she will be doing in TV 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment