Thursday, August 26, 2010

Venus Raj Major Major at Ms Universe 2010 term reached the world

After two days of Ms. Universe 2010 at Las Vegas, Nevada USA. There are some unforgettable answers in the question and answer portion that cannot be forgotten by people. One of these phrases is Major Major by Venus Raj, the representative of Philippines in the world's prestigious pageant. The term has been used already in any conversation (be it in school, in office or even in simple lives at market places) not only in the Philippines but also in foreign countries.

This major major thing started when Venus was asked by a judge in Ms Universe 2010 of this question: What is the one biggest mistake that you have made in your life and what did you do to make it right?


Answer:“You know what, sir, in my 22 years of existence I can say that there’s nothing major, major problem that I’ve done in my life because I’m very confident with my family with the love that they are giving to me. So thank you so much that I’m here. Thank you, thank you so much!”

Anyway, Ma Venus Raj just came from a very simple family in the Philippines and as Filipinos, we should take this remark as a positive venture because at a moment, Venus had stand out and gave pride to an initially coping country.

Feel free to use the comment box below for your major major remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment