Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ms Universe 2010 Question and Answer Portion | Video | Full Text

This year's Miss Universe pageant really tested the beauty and wits of the candidates. In the question and answer Portion of the 2010 pageant, Mexico still reigned victorious, not just because of her angelic face but because of the impressive quality of her answer. Philippines representative, Ma Venus Raj also won the hearts of many and make it to the top despite the issues circling her country.

Video and texts of Ms Universe 2010 Question and Answer Portion:



Mexico:
Question: In your opinion, what effect does unsupervised internet use having on today's youth?
Answer: “Well, I believe that Internet is an indispensable tool in this present time and we must be very careful and watch over what our children watch and see, our teenagers watch and see. And we must be sure to teach them the value that we learn as a family so that they may use the Internet properly”

Australia:
Question: Legislation banning certain kinds of religious clothing has cause controversies around the world, what role should the government play in determining such a personal preference?
Answer: One of the greatest things we have is the freedom of choice, and tonight we wear swimsuits designed by Tala and she said that fashion is freedom and I think the government should have any side in what we wear because it is all our personal choice.

Jamaica:
Question: Some countries don't practice the death penalty, is it acceptable and why?
Answer: Good evening Las Vegas, Good evening judges. I believe that life is a gift, a gift given by only one creature and I believe that humans have to take our life, and I believe that we as mere beings of Earth have no right to control because there is only one person who can control us and that's God. Thank you.

Ukraine:
Question: Many efforts are now using full body scanners, How do you feel about going through a scanner that can actually see through your clothes?
Answer: I think that is a very unfortunate question of security. To avoid the certain kind of catastrophes which the publicly and we are aware of them, so I will save the lives of people that I'm for it.


Philippines:

Question: What is the one biggest mistake that you have made in your life and what did you do to make it right?
Answer:“You know what, sir, in my 22 years of existence I can say that there’s nothing major, major problem that I’ve done in my life because I’m very confident with my family with the love that they are giving to me. So thank you so much that I’m here. Thank you, thank you so much!”


No comments:

Post a Comment