Saturday, March 6, 2010

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Question and Answer Portion

Along with their stunning beauties, one of the criteria that are being looked at is the intelligence of the candidates. Among the 10 finalist, Candidate No. 9(Helen Nicolate henson) has the most applauded answer. Below is the detailed question and answer portion in the Binibining Pilipinas 2010 pageant held at Araneta Coliseum.
Below is the question and answer portion of 10 pageant candidates:

1. Mariela Castillo (Candidate No. 1) Batangas
       Question: Tell me about your ambition and how can it help you to become a better person
       Answer: my ambition is beyond admirationfor all and be an inspiration for all and I can show it by heaving strong personality and showing to everyone how hungry I am to get the crown.


2. Buendalyn (Candidate No. 13) Muntinlupa City
       Question: what makes you think that you can be the best representative of our country?
        Answer:what s makes me think I can be the best representative. What is wonderful is communicating to other people and having to love our country.
3. Keith Princess Alimurong (Candidate No. 19 )


      Question: What is your good idea of good life?
      Answer: my idea of a good life is having a contentment in life. Contentment is being content with what you have, and good contentment is striving for what you don’t have.


4. Rose Ann Aguilar (Candidate No. 17)
     Question: How do you handle challenges in your life?
     Answer: We all have challenges in the part of our life. You just pray and believe in yourself and you can do everything and put your mind into.


5. Dianne Nestio(Candidate No. 22)
     Question: Are you influenced with the people around you in your decisions in life?
      Answer: yes, because every people cannot decide alone, we need the guidance of our family and friends.


6. Krista Arieta Kleiner(Candidate No. 11)
      Question: if you have five minutes to talk with president Obama, what would you tell him?
       Answer: I would ask him, what is the advice that you could give me to follow your footsteps? I will transcend it to my fellow Filipinos. 


7. Mary Ann (Candidate No. 14)
       Question: how would you teach children about discipline?
        Answer: I would teach discipline by telling that it started amongst themselves. Always dream. 


8. Maria Venus Raj (Candidate No. 10)
       Question: how far would you go to achieve your dream,?
       Answer: I think to achieve my dream I really do my best, to really achieve what I want in life, because at the end of the day, it is only me who can help me a lot. And have god within me.


9. Helen Nicolate henson (Candidate No. 18) pampanga
      Question: What are you looking for in the presidential candidate?
       Answer: I am looking for someone who is dedicated, well motivated and have a good heart, because they can make good followers, and they influences people of what they are and what they can be.


10. Charina Katherine Gatbonton (Candidate No. 21)
      Question: if you are given another life, what would you like to be?
      Answer: akin po ang sasagutin ang katanungan sa ating wikang tagalog, kung ako ay pagbibigyan, mas gugustuhin ng isang puno, puno na nagbibigay sa atin ng buhay.

No comments:

Post a Comment