- ISABELA: [via DZMM] Isabela Gov. Dy: walang pasok sa lahat ng antas sa lalawigan ng Isabela. (Summary of Areas and Schools with Class Suspension)
- UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES (UP) DILIMAN - To facilitate ongoing efforts to restore UPD back to normal status, classes at all levels in UPD are suspended tomorrow, 28 September 2011 from 7 am to 1pm. - Chancellor Saloma [via UP Diliman]
- FEU MANILA, EAST ASIA COLLEGE AND CALOOCAN - Classes will resume tomorrow September 28. [via FEU Fan page]
- CEU MAKATI and MANILA - Classes and Offices will resume tomorrow. [via CEU]
- UE MANILA & CALOOCAN: Elementary and High School classes have been suspended by Pres. Ester Garcia tomorrow.
- PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG VALENZUELA (PLV) - Classes will be suspended tomorrow [via GMA News]
- TIP MANILA AND QUEZON CITY - [via GMA News] Classes will be suspended September 28 2011.
- UST, ADAMSON, LA CONSOLACION College-Manila and Sta. Isabel College-Manila announced their class suspension tomorrow, September 28 2011 [via DZMM] (More updates regarding Class Suspension Tomorrow)
- NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (NCR): [via DepEd] Classes will resume tom, Sept 28, except in areas where suspensions have been declared earlier. [via DZMM]"Deputy Presd'l Spokesperson Abigail Valte: may pasok na bukas sa elementarya hanggang college maging sa mga govt office. Ipinauubaya naman sa local authorities ang pagdedeklara ng suspensyon kung may baha sa kanilang lugar."
- NCR: [via DepEd] Classes will remain suspended in Bagong Silangan ES in QC; Sucat & Cupang ES in Muntinlupa; P. Guevarra ES in Manila tom, Sept 28.
- NAVOTAS: [via GMA News] Classes in all levels (pre-school to college) in Navotas tomorrow suspended, City public information office announces.
- SAN BEDA COLLEGE: [via GMANews] Classes tomorrow are not cancelled according to Dr. Bryan Bustamante
- UNIVERSITY OF STO. TOMAS (UST): [via DZMM] Prof. Giovanna Fontanilla, Dir. of UST Office of Public Affairs: Due to inclement weather, classes in all levels at the University of Santo Tomas are suspended tom. Sept. 28.
- ADAMSON UNIVERSITY: [via GMA News] Classes tomorrow are suspended, Sept. 28, in all levels including works of teaching and non-teaching personnel.
- PHILIPPINE CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY - TAFT: [via GMA News] classes remain suspended but office operations shall resume tomorrow, Sept 28.
- BATANGAS: [via DepEd] Classes will resume in Lipa City and Tanauan City tom, Sept 28.
- LAGUNA: [via DepEd] Classes will resume in Calamba and Sta Rosa tom, Sept. 28.
- OLONGAPO CITY: [via GMA News] Classes are suspended in all levels in Olongapo City tomorrow, Sept. 28 - Olongapo City Mayor Bong Gordon.
- RIZAL: [via DepEd] Regular classes will resume tomorrow except in Rodriguez and San Mateo [where classes in all levels are suspended]. As declared by LGU, classes will remain suspended in Cainta, Rizal for kinder, elementary and high school.
- ANTIPOLO CITY: [via GMA News] Classes are suspended up to secondary level tomorrow, September 28, 2011. (via Antipolo City Mayor Nilo Leyble)
- BULACAN: [Via DepEd] Classes will remain suspended in kinder, elementary and HS tom, Sept 28, as announced by Vice Gov Daniel Fernando.
- MARIKINA: [via GMA News]As of 7:40pm, Marikina Mayor Del de Guzman suspends classes tomorrow for both elementary and Highschool in public and private.
- REGION 1: [via DepEd] Region 1 still under signal no. 3, classes will remain suspended tom, Sept 28, for kinder, elementary and high school.
- REGION 2: [via DepEd] Classes will resume tommorrow, Sept 28 2011, except in Nueva Vizcaya where classes will remain suspended for kinder, elementary & HS.
- VALENZUELA: No classes tomorrow in PreSchool to Highschool levels in 13 barangays in Valenzuela City: Polo, Pasolo, Coloong, Balangkas, Malanday, Tagalag, Isla, Wawangpolo, Poblacion, Arkong Bato, Rincon, Mabalo, and Bisig. [via GMA News]
- NAVOTAS AND MALABON: No classes in Elementary to Secondary levels for public schools in Malabon, Navotas, Marikina tomorrow, Sept. 28 2011; schools used as evacuation centers. [via GMA News]
- RIZAL: [Via GMA News] Classes are still suspended in all Public schools in Elementary and High School levels tomorrow, Sept. 28, in San Mateo, Rizal.
- MALABON: No classes tomorrow in all public schools (pre-school to college) in Malabon due to typhoon Pedring.
FIRST UPDATE: The Department of Education said via their Twitter account,
"No announcements have been made regarding suspension of classes tomorrow, Sept 28. Please monitor the news this evening. Thank you."
Most of the preschool, elementary, highschool, colleges and universities suspended their classes Tuesday (September 27, 2011) due to the heavy rains, floods and strong winds brought about by Typhoon Pedring in Luzonwide area.
Earlier today, there are students and parents who are asking already if classes will be suspended tomorrow September 28, 2011(Wednesday). DepEd as of the moment is not making any announcement regarding the class suspension. But students can always refer to the guidelines of DepEd and CHED.
Signal No. 1 - No classes in Preschool
Signal No. 2 - No classes in Highschool, Elementary and Preschool
Signal No. 3 - No classes in Tertiary, Highschool and Preschool
Meanwhile, this post will be continuously updated for to give you more updates regarding class suspension.