Thursday, March 17, 2011

Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc. Fires Bianca Paz

Binibining Pilipinas 2011 is one of the most controversial events this year. The most anticipated beauty pageant in the country as always is filled with controversies and issues that are spreading like fire.

After Grendel Alvarado and Jen Olivar were fired by the Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc. (BPCI) because of nude photos taken during their participation for Breast Cancer Awareness, it’s now Bianca Paz who was caught in the issue.

Bianca Paz, who was a returning candidate in Bb. Pilipinas, was fired because of her nude photos scandal. At the moment, Bianca has never spoken regarding the issue but she gave a statement via her Facebook account:

"I would like to clear things up regarding the issue for the FIRST and LAST time. To make a long story short, I took part in a calendar shoot 2 years ago which never came to mind as a possible hindrance for my participation in the Binibining Pilipinas pageant as I made sure that the finished result would not be less than tasteful and even of editorial standard before being published. Unfortunately, BPCI did not have the same opinion of the said shoot and so as of today I have been officially DISQUALIFIED. I would also like to make clear that there are NO, I repeat, NO nude photos or "sex videos" anywhere existing. I respect and accept BPCI's decision and refuse to make the issue any bigger than it already is. I only ask that everyone does the same and refrain themselves from making false judgments and ignorant accusations towards me and anyone else involved. At this point, it’s all very unnecessary. Instead, I encourage everyone to show support to all remaining candidates and... well... Enjoy the show! This is, after all, "entertainment". I want to thank everyone that has supported me. God bless and I love you all!"




Now, the big question is – who is next???

No comments:

Post a Comment