Friday, February 4, 2011

Rima Ostwani will enter Showbiz as leading lady of Jolo Revilla in Agimat

Rima Ostwani, the former girlfriend of Diether Ocampo, will be entering the intriguing and public life of showbiz. Her hosting and modeling career will be handled by Boy Abunda.

In an article written by her manager in Philippine Star last May 2010, he described Rima as one of a kind personality who can be more popular in the lights of entertainment industry. Aside from a very charming looks, Rima is very good in oral communications. She knows to speak four major international languages including Arabic, French, Spanish, English and Filipino.



As quoted, Rima's interest was not in acting but in hosting, particularly in lifestyle shows because of her background in business. She said that she really loved to talk especially on debates and discussing anything.

"I was in the debate team in high school and I was also a member of the student council. I can discuss anything, everything under the sun. I can gel with any group. I can talk to anyone. I have a very cheery personality and I am very friendly."

Recent reports said that Rima will be the leading lady of Jolo Revilla in his newest show entitled "Agimat".

No comments:

Post a Comment