Friday, August 27, 2010

Venus Raj has crush with Coco Martin

The Miss Universe 2010 4th Runner up and the people's choice, Maria Venus Raj confessed that she admires and has crush with Coco Martin, a former Indi film actor who find his career successful in soup opera.


In his interview for his upcoming TV series, IDOL, he was fluttered and said "Bakit ako? thank you, parang katangkaran naman ako" (why me?, thank you but I am not that tall). Coco Martin said that he has not known Maria Venus Raj and even didn't watched the 59th Miss Universe because he is busy with his work. "Hindi ako nanood. Galing kasi ako ng US. Pero bakit naman ako magiging crush noon? Hindi siguro ganoon," (I did not watch, I went to United States. But how can she have a crush on me?), Coco Martin added.

What is your reaction about Venus Raj's lovelife? Are Venus and Coco Martin an ideal couple? Feel free to use the comment box below for your reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment