Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kris Aquino Will Leave the Country | Philippines

Are you asking if Kris Aquino will be leaving the Philippines? After the victory of NoyNoy Aquino?

Many are asking if Kris Aquino will be leaving the Philippines now that her Brother won as the President of the Philippines. Kris is becoming the talk of the town considering that she is the next closest to Noynoy. And besides, Kris really did a lot for campaigning her brother for 2010 Presidential Elections. A popular TV host, actress, and commercial endorser herself, Kris spent her own money to fund some of Noynoy Aquino's TV ads. She even planned and attended her own campaign sorties in the provinces, including those in Batangas, Nueva Ecija, and Pampanga towards the end of the campaign period. With regards to the Leaving the country issue....

KRIS IS NOT LEAVING. But eat your heart out. Yes, Kris Aquino is leaving the country, but only temporarily.


"Yes, I am leaving for a Disney vacation abroad w/ my kids but after Pilipinas Got Talent & my obligation to KTM [Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo] finishes. I will be gone for at least 3 weeks then to give my kids the vacation we postponed last year because of mom's [the late Pres. Cory Aquino] deteriorating health. I will be back on SNN on Monday, May 17.


"During the entire campaign it was a non stop assault on me as a person, a mother & a sister. Well they didn't succeed then & w/ the love & support of my sisters & my brother they won't succeed now." - pep.ph
MORE STORIES at: wallyibong.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment