Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Twitter is stressing out a bit right now, so this feature is temporarily disabled."

"Twitter is stressing out a bit right now, so this feature is temporarily disabled."


As a am searching for my College friends who might signed up already in twitter, i came up to discovering this message, that it is a little bit stress. What might be the reasons?

a. Twitter as of the moment is experiencing a bulk of users trying to find people who already joined.
b. Twitter is currently responding to millions of posts per second being sent through their social networking site.
c. Twitter might have an online maintenance and temporarily disabled the feature.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to revisit once again since
    I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.


    My page: vakantiehuisje frankrijk

    ReplyDelete